Guidance to help federal agencies improve management and delivery of accessible information and communication technology (ICT).
Resources for Federal CIOs and agency executives.
- Executive Guide to IT Accessibility
- Download the Executive Guide (PDF, August 2018)
- Accessibility of ICT: An Overview for Government Executives - 15 min. online training course
Technology Accessibility Playbook
Guidance to help program managers build an effective IT accessibility program.
- Quick Guide to IT Accessibility for Program Managers
- Technology Accessibility Playbook
- Download the Playbook (MS Word, August 2018)
- Technology Accessibility Playbook: How to Build an Effective Section 508 Program - Online training course
The Technology Accessibility Playbook is a product of the Federal CIO Council Accessibility Community of Practice (CIOC ACoP).
The following guidance was developed to help agencies navigate the 2018 refresh of the Revised 508 Standards. It is shared here for reference, and relevant content from these documents has been integrated throughout this website, where applicable.
Reviewed/Updated: January 2019