For reference, here are the questions your agency will need to report on, when you file your twice-yearly IT accessibility/Section 508 program maturity report to OMB.
Part 1: Agency Information
- Agency Name
- Submitter Name
- Number of Federal Employees responsible for supporting Section 508 Program
- Number of Contractors responsible for supporting Section 508 Program
Part 2: Program Maturity Metrics
Please indicate the maturity level (see below) that best reflects your organization’s overall status in the following areas for the August 2019 reporting cycle.
- Acquisition - Review procurement solicitations to ensure Section 508 contract language is incorporated into Statements of Work and Performance Work Statements.
- Technology Lifecycle Activities - Ensure 508 requirements are incorporated into technology lifecycle activities, including enterprise architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Testing and Validation - Test and validate Section 508 conformance claims.
- Complaints Process - Track and resolve incoming Section 508 complaints.
- Training - Train stakeholders on roles and responsibilities related to Section 508 compliance.
- Ad Hoc: No formal policies, processes, or procedures defined.
- Planned: Policies, processes, and procedures defined and communicated.
- Resourced: Resources committed and/or staff trained to implement policies, processes, and procedures.
- Measured: Validation is performed; results are measured and tracked.
Part 3: Website Compliance Metrics
Provide the number (#) evaluated and percentage (%) conformant with technical standards for the August 2019 reporting cycle.
- Number of Internet web pages evaluated (numeric value only - no commas)
- Percent (%) of Internet web pages found to be conformant (numeric value only - no percentage sign)
- Number of Intranet web pages evaluated (numeric value only - no commas)
- Percent (%) of Intranet web pages evaluated (numeric value only - no percentage sign)
Reviewed/Updated: July 2019