Quick Links provide quick and easy pre-packaged Section 508 solicitation documentation for a number of standard Electronic and Information Technology (EIT)/Information and Communication Technology (ICT) deliverables. In addition to providing solicitation language, Quick Links provide a Government Product Accessibility Template (GPAT) that identifies applicable Section 508 provisions. The drop down menu on the Quick Links Home page lists the current available Quick Links, but what if you can't find one that addresses your specific requirements? For example, say you need to buy a tablet.
- First check the Quick Links drop down menu, and see that "Tablet" is not listed.
- The next step is to go to the “Glossary of Terms” tab in the menu bar above. When you get to the Glossary page click "Control and the letter "F"" which opens the "Find" box at the top of your page (or use the Find on this page functionality that works for your browser). Type in the word "tablet"
- Tablet will show up under both: "Desktop or Portable Computer" and "eBooks Reader." After reading the definitions, choose the one that you feel best applies your requirements for the tablet. Then click on the "Select" link under that item.
- This will take you back Quick Links Home page, and your selection will be shown in the "Select your EIT deliverable" box.
- Select Buyer, Micropurchaser, or Seller, using the radio buttons, then click the "Get my Quick Link" button. This will take you to the "My Quick Link page" where you can download the GPAT or the solicitation language for your purchase.
Submit your comments and experiences using the Quick Links below or at Contact us.