The 2019 Interagency Accessibility Forum (IAAF) brings together agency leaders working to ensure accessibility is a business imperative. The event aligns the customer experience (CX), web development, user experience (UX), and accessibility communities in support of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (21st Century IDEA), Public Law 115-336.
October 7-8, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hubert H. Humphrey Building - U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Headquarters
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201
Who Should Attend
The event is open to all federal personnel, and contractors with a government email address, but will be especially relevant for:
- Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs)
- Customer Experience Officers
- Web developers
- Acquisition professionals
- Accessibility managers
- Digital content creators
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) personnel
- Hiring managers and supervisory staff
- Human Resources personnel
- IT acquisitions requiring officials
- IT system managers
- Program and project managers
- Section 508 program managers
- Web content managers
If the registration link isn't working for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and federal agency, to register.