A contracting person is someone who is associated with the Contracting Office which includes Contracting Officer, Procurement Official, Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) and Contracting Officer’ Representative (COR)
Understand your roles and responsibilities and scroll below to choose what would you like today to get help and resources.
What would you like to do today?
Determine How Section 508 Applies to a Procurement
- Determine if Section 508 applies to a contract
Identify Relevant Section 508 Requirements
- Confirm that the Section 508 accessibility requirements are included in the ICT SOW
- Conduct market research to determine the availability of an accessible product or service.
Develop Solicitation Language
- Check solicitation language, for:
- Accessibility requirements,
- Evaluation factors, and
- Inspection and acceptance criteria.
- Create accessible documents
- Document Section 508 due diligence for micro purchases in the contract file.
- Participate in proposal evaluation