Here are some practices that GSA will point out as places to improve should you receive a letter from the GSA about the extent to which your FedBizOps solicitation considers Section 508.
- Forgetting Section 508 when you are buying Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Forgetting Section 508 when you are buying services that include ICT deliverables
- Posting your requirements in FedBizOpps in an inaccessible format
- Not specifying appropriate technical and functional provisions
- Not specifying provisions for Information, Documentation and Support if appropriate
- Letting the vendor figure out how Section 508 applies